Double L 973 Harvester with Returnflow offers growers greater flexibility and efficiency in the field. With this patent pending technology, the 4-row 973 harvester eases truck changes by allowing the harvester to keep operating while another truck pulls under the harvester. As part of the Returnflow system, cleaning capacity is also greatly increased. Double L harvesters with Returnflow have a secondary chain that is 3 feet longer than most standard harvesters in the industry. The harvesters also have multiple configuration options of a 52 inch cleaning table with 3 more shafts than most cleaning tables.
In addition to Returnflow harvesters cleaning capacity, the 973 harvester offers unparalleled and industry leading harvesting capacity enabling growers to get their potatoes out of the field. The 973 harvester has the capacity, quality, and features to reduce harvest time and protect the crop.
- Returnflow allows for uninterrupted operation during truck transitions
- Increases overall harvest efficiency by 20% reducing wait time
- Shortest side elevator in the industry means less product lift
- Pull-style digger bed featuring TRUE rock protection
- Greater cleaning capacity with 3' longer secondary (longest in industry)
- Brokema™ belted chain standard equipment on all Double L equipment
- Stainless steel primary and secondary standard equipment
- Multiple cleaning table options available
- Clear view of cleaning table from inside the tractor
- Fold over boom optional
- 4 row
- 12-row pick up capacity
- Option for wheels underneath or outside harvester
- Shatter proof lights meet Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) standards
- Mid-machine boom design make it the most operator friendly harvester in the industry
For more information regarding the Double L 973 Harvester with Returnflow, please contact a Double L representative in your area. Click here.